The EDS is available from DriveRehab LLC, a company run by Dr. Rosamond Gianutsos, a psychologist specializing in neuropsychological rehabilitation and Certified Driver Rehabilitation Specialist.
- The system runs in the popular Windows 10 and most earlier versions.
- We have preserved the protocol and tasks familiar to therapists so that the standardization and validation studies remain applicable.
- The EDS is restricted to health professionals who receive our Driving Advisement Seminar as part of their purchase.
- The software resides on the EDS system’s own Program Key and is relatively independent of the host computer.
- The system is designed to run on free-standing laptop computers.
- It is best to avoid networked computers and those requiring encryption and other security schemes.
- The laptop should open fully and have an 11 to 15 ” screen. The Lenovo Yogi and Ideapad systems are recommended.
Driver Rehabilitation Training Seminar materials
Slides for seminar